This directory lists co-op practitioners offering a range of expert services for new-start co-ops, existing co-ops and businesses looking to convert to co-ops. Use the 'programmes' filter to find practitioners for The Hive and Community Shares programmes.
- Community shares (23)
- Governance (set up) (21)
- Fundraising (social investment) (20)
- Engagement and consultation, including volunteering (18)
- Governance (legal options) (18)
- Business planning (17)
- Community shares Standard Mark (11)
- Organisational development (growth) (6)
- Financial management and planning (3)
- Converting to a co-op (2)
- Fundraising (grant) (2)
- Community led housing (1)
- Organisational development (diversification) (1)
- Organisational development (maturity) (1)
- (-) Organisational development (start-up) (8)
- (-) Developing/managing assets (3)
- (-) Social impact measurement (2)
- (-) Business turnaround (organisations in crisis) (1)
The Community Shares Company
Dave has more than 20 years' experience of working with community and social businesses, helping raise over £17m from over 65 community shares issues in the last 8 years.
I am the strategic adviser to the Community Shares Unit, now partly retired, but still working in a freelance capacity a couple of days a month.
Andrew Shadrake – ClimatePositive
Andrew has 15 years’ experience assisting community businesses in renewable energy, urban regeneration, food, arts, health and climate change. A former solicitor, he specialises in legal structures…
Co-op Culture is a co-operative consortium of co-operative and community advisors, entrepreneurs and enterprises. Our members and associates have a vast and varied experience of supporting…
Co-operative Futures is a business development consultancy specialising in co-operative, mutual and community led businesses.
Diana is an experienced small business advisor and facilitator specialising in communities, social enterprise and asset transfer and development. She draws on her training as a building surveyor and…
Cwmpas (formerly Wales Co-operative Centre)
Hannah Morris a Business advisor for the Community Shares Wales Resilience Project run by Cwmpas.
Say Watt Ltd
Jo has been providing support and training co-operative, community businesses and mutual organisations since 2000.