We've put together a range of resources that our members tell us are of most value.
Here you'll find resources and advice that co-operatives and community benefit societies will find particularly useful. For advice or training you need, but can't find here or by searching our site, please get in touch.
Governance and finance
- Guide to good governance - an overview of good governance (how to run a success co-operative). This guide covers people and performance; policies and processes; rules and regulations; and more
- Governance support - From governance health-checks to Board and director evaluations, and from governance document reviews to risk management, we're here to help co-operatives thrive. Member pricing for all paid-for advice, training and consultancy ensures Co-operatives UK members enjoy high quality services at incredible value
- Flexible governance, finance, HR and legal support - Our contact package, priced at just £225+VAT and exclusive to Co-operatives UK members, provides access to the best support from leading advisers on co-op governance, finance, HR and membership
- Finance toolkit - A comprehensive set of resources to help co-operatives understand their accounting and financial reporting requirements
- Co-op friendly accountants - a list of accountants with specific experience of working with co-operatives
Role-specific advice and guides
We've guides, resources and toolkits specifically for co-operative directors and co-operative secretaries.
Annual General Meeting
Running an AGM can be daunting. We've put together some valuable resources which can all be accessed here.
Exclusive to Co-operatives UK members, we offer a dedicated and comprehensive HR package of support to help your co-operative be both legally compliant and a great place to work. Priced from £1,100+VAT per year, it covers general advice and support; rewards and benefits; representation and advocacy; policy reviews; and more. Our contact package, at £225+VAT, can also be used to deliver HR support and advice.
Courses cover HR, business planning, AGMs, role-specific training and more. Co-operatives UK members save at least 20% on non-member prices. See our events calendar. If you require in-house training get in touch.
Together we are stronger
Demonstrate that your co-operative is part of a thriving and diverse movement by displaying a 'certified member of Co-operatives UK' logo.