Respond to this consultation to ensure Scottish co-ops have their voices heard.
Between now and December, Scottish government is conducting a review of how to increase the number of co-operatives, social enterprises and employee-owned businesses.
Co-operatives UK is on the review panel representing Scottish co-operatives. Unfortunately, Scottish Government is not running a public consultation as part of this review.
We want to ensure Scottish co-operatives have a voice, so are running a consultation ourselves.
Take part in our consultation
We are asking Scottish co-operatives and other interested parties to suggest examples of good practice and ‘what works’ when it comes to supporting thriving co-operative sector.
- Please draw on your own experiences where relevant
- Please also point to good examples of policies, programmes and systems from anywhere in the world, past and present
- Please provide links to case studies and research where possible
Please respond as quickly as possible. The sooner we can present your suggestions to Scottish Government the better. We will close this consultation on Friday 27 October 2023.
Continuing the conversation
In person – Co-op Connections events
Online – new Loomio group
- We've set up a Loomio group specifically for the Scottish NSET review. If you want to join, please email [email protected] and we will send an invite to join the Loomio thread. This will be a place to discuss co-operative development and what interventions will help grow the sector. It will also be a space where our Policy team can provide updates throughout the process.
- Sign up to our Policy and campaigns email to receive updates about the process.