We help co-operatives become the best they can be. Find out how to become a member.
Championing and supporting
We champion and support our members. Each year we provide expert advice to hundreds of co-operatives; we lobby government to provide the best possible environment for co-operatives to grow and thrive; we secure £millions in funding for co-operative development; and help being new co-ops into existence.
Our members, who are all co-operatives or organisations that support co-operatives and co-operation, make all this (and much more) possible. As a co-operative we are owned by those members and work with and alongside them to help create a fairer society.
Discover more about Co-operatives UK
Benefits of membership
- Exclusive member-only content and resources to help run a successful co-operative.
- Exclusive access to member-only support including our Contact Package and HR Package.
- A 30% discount for our conferences and training, offering unrivalled professional development.
- Access to a dedicated team of experts with a 20% discount on tailored advice and consultancy in governance, membership, finance and HR.
- Join our Co-op Connections networking events.
- Start or take part in member interest groups to share best practice and shape the direction of the co-operative sector.
- Discounts and offers from other members and affinity partners.
- As a members and co‑owner of Co‑operatives UK help shape our work.
Want to know more? Our membership team is happy to run through the benefits: [email protected]