Watch again – Co-op Congress 2022
Watch all the action from the main room at The Co-operative Bank-sponsored Co-op Congress 2022.
Watch the main room Co-op Congress sessions
All main sessions from Co-op Congress 2022 were broadcast live. And what an incredible, passionate, vibrant and positive event it was. We challenged ourselves to think differently and to do more. You can also see photos from the two day conference.
Watch the video in full below. Session timestamps will appear shortly.
- Welcome to Co-op Congress: Rose Marley, Co-operatives UK; Don Morris, Co-operatives UK; Maria Cearns, The Co-operative Bank; Andy Street, Mayor of the West Midlands (via video)
- Making membership meaningful: Denise Scott-McDonald, Co-op Group; Joe Fortune, Co-operative Party; Rose Marley, Co-operatives UK; Rebecca Harvey, Co-op News
- Time for fair play in the music industry? Tom Gray, #BrokenRecord and Gomez; Paul Pacifico, Berklee Valencia and artist; Lord Victor Adebowale, UD and Social Enterprise UK; Terry Tyldesley, music consultant and artist; Sarah Pearson, Wasted Youth Music and Juste Entertainment; David Martin, Featured Artists Coalition; Colin Young, streaming royalties specialist; Paul Stokes, music journalist
- The future of the democratic economy: Jess Phillips, MP for Birmingham Yardley; Paul McNamee, The Big Issue; Rose Marley, CEO, Co-operatives UK; Amrou Motawa, Edinburgh Student Housing Co-op; Éva Goudouneix, Repowering London
Closing keynotes: Shirine Khoury-Haq, Co-op Group; Lord Victor Adebowale, Co-op Group and Social Enterprise UK
Remote video URL
See photos from Co-op Congress 2022
Watch the video in full below, or click on the session links to jump to the appropriate timestamp:
- Welcome to day two of Co-op Congress: Rose Marley, CEO, Co-operatives UK; Councillor Ian Ward, Leader of Birmingham City Council
- #OwnOurVenues: Mark Davyd, CEO and founder, Music Venue Trust; John Dawson, Head of Market Development and Investment – Community Shares, Co-operatives UK; and Andy Burnham Mayor of Greater Manchester
- Care co-ops: What's the opportunity: Andy Burnham, Mayor of Greater Manchester; Cheryl Barrott, Fair Care; Rose Marley, CEO, Co-operatives UK
- Tackling the status quo: Andy Burnham, Mayor of Greater Manchester; Andy Walsh, Football Supporters' Association; and John Robb
- The Climate and Ecology Bill – a call out for co-ops: Dr George McGavin, BBC presenter and Zero Hour campaign Ambassador; Dr Amy McDonnell, Zero Hour; Deborah Darlington, The Co-operative Bank; Barry Clavin, Co-op Group; and Dr Amiera Sawas, Climate Outreach
- Co-ops and climate action: Mike Pickering, The Midcounties Co-operative; Michaela Cryar, Younity; Jonathan Atkinson, Carbon Co-op; John Robb
- Co-operative Identity: Ian Adderley, FCA; Sarah Alldred, The Co-operative College; Emma Laycock, Co-operatives UK
- Congress close
Remote video URL