This directory lists co-op practitioners offering a range of expert services for new-start co-ops, existing co-ops and businesses looking to convert to co-ops. Use the 'programmes' filter to find practitioners for The Hive and Community Shares programmes.
- Community shares (10)
- Governance (set up) (8)
- Engagement and consultation, including volunteering (7)
- Fundraising (social investment) (7)
- Governance (legal options) (7)
- Business planning (4)
- Organisational development (start-up) (3)
- Developing/managing assets (2)
- Financial management and planning (2)
- Business turnaround (organisations in crisis) (1)
- Community led housing (1)
- Fundraising (grant) (1)
- Organisational development (diversification) (1)
- Organisational development (growth) (1)
- (-) Community shares Standard Mark (4)
- (-) Social impact measurement (2)
- (-) Organisational development (maturity) (1)
Our Community Enterprise CIC
Michael has over 25 years of experience in financial management and fundraising within the voluntary and public sectors, including company formation, business planning, building purchase, income…
I am the strategic adviser to the Community Shares Unit, now partly retired, but still working in a freelance capacity a couple of days a month.
Chris works as an advisor for the Plunkett Foundation and as a Peer Broker for Power to Change, advising community businesses and helping them develop strategies that support their long-term…
Eva Goudouneix is Repowering London’s Community Development Manager.
Cwmpas (formerly Wales Co-operative Centre)
Hannah Morris a Business advisor for the Community Shares Wales Resilience Project run by Cwmpas.
Say Watt Ltd