This directory lists co-op practitioners offering a range of expert services for new-start co-ops, existing co-ops and businesses looking to convert to co-ops. Use the 'programmes' filter to find practitioners for The Hive and Community Shares programmes.
- Governance (set up) (10)
- Business planning (9)
- Community shares (9)
- Engagement and consultation, including volunteering (9)
- Governance (legal options) (8)
- Community shares Standard Mark (4)
- Organisational development (growth) (3)
- Organisational development (start-up) (3)
- Business turnaround (organisations in crisis) (1)
- Community led housing (1)
- Converting to a co-op (1)
- Developing/managing assets (1)
- Financial management and planning (1)
- Fundraising (grant) (1)
- Organisational development (diversification) (1)
- Organisational development (maturity) (1)
- Social impact measurement (1)
- (-) Fundraising (social investment) (7)
I am the strategic adviser to the Community Shares Unit, now partly retired, but still working in a freelance capacity a couple of days a month.
Anne co-founded Morecambe Bay Community Renewables in 2011 and was the main author of their three successful share offer documents.
Paul is an experienced practitioner providing support to social and community enterprises.
Elderflower Legal & Secretarial Services
Mark Johnson is a commercial solicitor and ICSA-qualified Company Secretary with over 21 years’ experience of developing successful new business models, social and community enterprises.
Leeds Community Homes
Josh has numerous years experience in the co‑operative sector – in community led housing and worker co‑ops, as well as establishing and living in housing co‑operatives.
Community Energy Scotland
Andy has been investing in community shares for a decade and has helped to establish several co-operative societies in the Borders.
Based in Northern Ireland, Tiziana holds a ILM Certificate in Social Enterprise Support and has been involved in co-operative development since 2012.