The Ownership Hub is a joint project between Co-operatives UK and the Employee Ownership Association and supports the #1MillionOwners campaign.
What is the Ownership Hub?
- The Ownership Hub raises awareness of the benefits of employee and worker ownership.
- Working with regional Ownership Partners, we provide support and resources to run an intervention to grow employee and worker ownership in an economic region.
- We work with regional Ownership Partners to address the knowledge, awareness and advocacy gap for employee and worker ownership with key regional economic partners, business founders and advisers.
- We reach and train business advisors, accountants, lawyers and banks, who advise entrepreneurs and business owners how to start, scale up or convert a business to employee and worker ownership.
- We champion and enable people to adopt a business model that is highly flexible, covering everything from farming to web design, manufacturing to couriering, from pubs and restaurants to acting and accounting.
Become a regional partner
- We’re looking for Combined Authorities, Local Enterprise Partnerships and Local Authorities to become Ownership Hub Partners to encourage and support employee and worker ownership in your region.
- We bring funding, ownership training, advice and expertise – matched by your local connections, networks and professional knowledge.
- Together we can lead the way in creating new business owners.
Grow resilient and inclusive businesses in your city or region
Content by Ownership Hub
The Ownership Hub raises awareness of the benefits of employee and worker ownership at a national level.