Group advice sessions available through The Hive
We wanted to draw your attention to a fantastic offer now available through The Hive.
As part of our series of advice and training opportunities, we've created tailored group advice sessions.
About the group sessions
The group sessions:
- Are a full day of advice delivered by one of our preferred providers
- Will be delivered to a few enterprises with similar needs at the same time
- Are bespoke to the clients attending - you will speak to your Provider beforehand and agree what the session should cover
- Broadly cover the following areas:
- The Co-op Option – why choose to be a co-op
- Start-ups – the viability of your business idea and next steps
- Employee Buyouts
- Community Shares
- Membership development
Apply for group advice now
Applications for group advice sessions are open now. If this sounds right for you, click on the link below that most relates to the stage you are at:
|I am in the early stages of planning my business or organisation||Apply now|
|I am involved setting up a co-operative or community business||Apply now|
|I want to understand how an existing co-op or community business can develop, grow and thrive||Apply now|
|I am looking to convert an existing community asset, business or organisation into a co-operative||Apply now|
Or visit the advice and training opportunities section of The Hive.