This directory lists co-op practitioners offering a range of expert services for new-start co-ops, existing co-ops and businesses looking to convert to co-ops. Use the 'programmes' filter to find practitioners for The Hive and Community Shares programmes.
- Governance (set up) (8)
- Community shares (7)
- Governance (legal options) (7)
- Business planning (5)
- Fundraising (social investment) (5)
- Community shares Standard Mark (3)
- Organisational development (start-up) (2)
- Business turnaround (organisations in crisis) (1)
- Community led housing (1)
- Developing/managing assets (1)
- Organisational development (diversification) (1)
- Organisational development (maturity) (1)
- Social impact measurement (1)
- (-) Engagement and consultation, including volunteering (5)
- (-) Financial management and planning (3)
- (-) Fundraising (grant) (2)
- (-) Organisational development (growth) (1)
Our Community Enterprise CIC
Michael has over 25 years of experience in financial management and fundraising within the voluntary and public sectors, including company formation, business planning, building purchase, income…
I am the strategic adviser to the Community Shares Unit, now partly retired, but still working in a freelance capacity a couple of days a month.
Ironmonger Community Advisors
Alan has provided advisory services to community groups and enterprises for the past 8 years on behalf of Plunkett Foundation.
Paul is an experienced practitioner providing support to social and community enterprises.
Cwmpas (formerly Wales Co-operative Centre)
Hannah Morris a Business advisor for the Community Shares Wales Resilience Project run by Cwmpas.
CASE and TH!NK FC
Ian is passionate about levelling the playing field. He’s an experienced co-operative and community business supporter who works through CASE and also TH!NK FC, a community business for sharing tools…