Co-operatives UK has worked with some of its Partner members for more than a century. Partner members enjoy the benefits of a tailored package of advice and also enjoy wider scope to influence and feed into our policy work.
“Thanks to Co-operative UK’s excellent governance guidelines and advice we were able identify key areas to focus upon, allowing us to strive for improvement.” Ellen Tredwin, Secretary, Chelmsford Co-operative Society
Co-operatives and Mutuals with a turnover of more than £5m can join as Partner Members. A dedicated account manager will develop a bespoke package of support to best meet you needs. We work with our Partner members across a number of different areas which are outlined below.
By joining Co-operatives UK you can shape and support our campaigns to put co-operatives on a level playing field with other businesses and to increase understanding of the benefits of cooperative ownership.
- Partner members enjoy greater scope to feed into and participate in our lobbying and media work to raise awareness of co-operatives and make it as easy to start and run a co-op as any other business
- Access to materials and resources to help you tell your co-operative’s story to your staff, members and wider public
- Partner members enjoy increased ability to influence and support our unique research programme of benchmark reports, insight and analysis to make the case for co-operation
By joining Co-operatives UK you not only support major programmes to develop the co-operative sector in Britain, but you can access specialist advice for your co-operative - whether you are a new start or a large established business.
- Access to the best support, as a centre of excellence for co-operative governance, we are here to provide the answers that matter to you
- Attend our programme of development webinars and discounts for our professional development training sessions
- A 20% discount on tailored advice and consultancy from our dedicated team of experts in co-operative governance, membership and HR
A unique network
By joining Co-operatives UK you join a unique network of businesses like yours that you can connect, learn and do business with.
- The choice to participate in, or even start, member interest groups, to share best practice and generate new business
- Priority booking and a 20% discount on tickets for our major events, offering unrivaled networking and professional development opportunities
- Help shape Co-operatives UK’s priorities and participate as an owner of the network for Britain’s co-operative businesses supporting us in our work to grow the co-operative economy
To find out more about how Co-operatives UK can benefit your, contact John Atherton on 0161 214 1765 or [email protected]