Webinar: Employment law update
Join Kate Fielding and Gary Morrison from Co‑operatives UK for this webinar on Wednesday 17 May from 11am-12pm.
About the webinar
This webinar ran by our HR experts will bring you up to date with the current employment law landscape, will take a look at some of the most important recent employment tribunal decisions, and look ahead at the other changes coming down the line in 2023 and beyond.
- This webinar will take place online for 1 hour
- A presentation will be delivered followed by Q&A
How much does it cost?
- This webinar is FREE for members of Co-operatives UK.
- £10 + VAT for non-members. Co-operatives UK members receive 30% off all paid events – plus LOTS more benefits. Learn about Co-operatives UK membership.
What attendees will learn
- Any recent employment law changes.
- Any expected employment law changes.
- An update on any significant employment tribunal decisions.
Who should attend?
Anyone whose role means that they need to get involved with HR
About the trainers
Gary has a wealth of experience in the field of employment law, having previously worked as an ACAS officer and for the Employment Tribunals before qualifying as a solicitor at DWF solicitors. Gary has worked as a solicitor with the Co-operative Group and many independent co-operatives as part of the Co-operative Employers Association and is a very experienced Employment Tribunal advocate and his knowledge and experience extend to all aspects of employment law including complex areas such as TUPE and discrimination.
Kate is an experienced HR professional with almost 15 years' experience in HR policy, reward and employee relations in co-operatives. A chartered member of the CIPD specialising in all things policy, Kate is well placed to provide expert advice, guidance and support on all aspects of the employment journey.
Recording the webinar
This webinar will be recorded and shared with participants afterwards. It will also be hosted on the Co-operatives UK website, accessible to Co-operatives UK members only. If you are unable to attend on the stated date, you can still book on to receive the recording link.