Book your FREE tickets for the co-operative movement's flagship event of the year.
About the event
Co-op Congress is our first hybrid event of 2021, with high profile speakers broadcasting live from the beautifully restored and community-owned Stretford Public Hall on Friday 25 June from 12.30pm. Join us online.
We're exploring how the co-op sector can play a key role in rebuilding the economy through community and local economic impact, speaking with one voice on social campaigns, engaging the next generation and creating a new era for co-operation.
Who can attend?
Everyone who works in or is a member of a co-op will be able to join the event for FREE. People can book an online ticket – in person tickets are already fully subscribed.
What's on the agenda?
See the full line up for Co-op Congress 2021, which includes:
- Chris Packham (by video) – naturalist, broadcaster and environmental campaigner
- Actor Co-Director of TripleC Melissa Johns
- Mayor of Greater Manchester Andy Burnham
- Mayor of Sheffield City Region Dan Jarvis
- Social Enterprise UK Chair Lord Victor Adebowale (by video)
- CEO of Co-op Group Steve Murrells
- ...and many more!
See the full line-up and sessions
How much does it cost?
Tickets are FREE and open to anyone that is a member of a co-op and/or works for a co-op.
A huge thank you to event sponsors: The Co-operative Bank, whose support is enabling us to host this as a free event.