Book your FREE tickets for the co-operative movement's flagship event of the year.
About the event
Co-op Congress is our first hybrid event of 2021, with high profile speakers broadcasting live from the beautifully restored and community-owned Stretford Public Hall on Friday 25 June from 12.30pm. Join us online or apply to be in the live audience (in person tickets are limited).
We're exploring how the co-op sector can play a key role in rebuilding the economy through community and local economic impact, speaking with one voice on social campaigns, engaging the next generation and creating a new era for co-operation.
Who can attend?
Everyone who works in or is a member of a co-op will be able to join the event for FREE. People can apply for an online ticket or apply for an in person ticket.
Due to Covid restrictions, in person tickets are very limited:
- We cannot guarantee everyone who applies for an in person ticket will be allocated one – but can are able to still join online.
- Please do not book travel until we have confirmed you have been allocated an in person ticket, which is likely to be a few days before the event.
What's on the agenda?
See the full line up for Co-op Congress 2021, which includes:
- Chris Packham (by video) – naturalist, broadcaster and environmental campaigner
- Actor Co-Director of TripleC Melissa Johns
- Mayor of Greater Manchester Andy Burnham
- Mayor of Sheffield City Region Dan Jarvis
- Social Enterprise UK Chair Lord Victor Adebowale (by video)
- CEO of Co-op Group Steve Murrells
- ...and many more!
See the full line-up and sessions
How much does it cost?
- Tickets are FREE and open to anyone that is a member of a co-op and/or works for a co-op
- With in person or online ticket options available, this is the most accessible Co-op Congress we've ever held!
A huge thank you to event sponsors: The Co-operative Bank, whose support is enabling us to host this as a free event.