Download the reports and templates from the Members' Money project which reviewed how withdrawable share capital (WSC) is being used as a form of funding by Retail Societies and the opportunities to extend its use within the current legal and regulatory framework.
The Members' Money project, report and resources have been made possible by the support from the following:
- Central England Co-operative
- Chelmsford Star Co-operative
- The Co-op
- East of England Co-op
- Heart of England Co-operative
- Lincolnshire Co-op
- The Midcounties Co-operative
- Scotmid Co-operative
- The Channel Islands Co-operative
The Members' Money - A Legal Guide to Withdrawable Share Capital report was commissioned by Co-operatives UK, authored by Anthony Collins Solicitors.