The Committee enables members and stakeholders to shape areas of best practice for the UK co-operative movement in the field of member capital
- Emma Laycock, Co-operatives UK (Chair)
- Jeff Scales, Locality
- Morven Lyon, Community Shares Scotland
- Naomi Sampson, Power to Change
- Carly McCreesh, Community Shares Wales
- Tim Coomer, Co-operative & Community Finance
- Adam Hitchings, Architectural Heritage Fund
- Chris Cowcher, Plunkett Foundation
- Andy Woodcock, Co-op Culture
- Dave Boyle, Community Shares Company
- Hilary Sudbury, Co-operative Assistance Network
- Jim Brown, Baker Brown Associates
- David Alcock, Anthony Collins Solicitors
We ensure that members influence our work. As well as our elected board of directors we run formal and informal member groups.
This framework helps co‑operatives report more effectively - providing members with the information that matters to them.