The UnFound Accelerator is a 10-week business support programme for teams of entrepreneurs at the early stage of setting up their platform co-operative businesses.
Join this webinar to find out more about the UnFound Accelerator and ask questions relevant to your platform co-op.
The UnFound Accelerator is a 10‑week business support programme for teams at the early stage of setting up their platform co‑op:
- A cohort of teams will accompany each other in the exciting journey of turning their ideas into concrete business solutions
- Teams will be provided with guidance and support to set the foundations of their platform business through Co‑operatives UK and Stir to Action’s extensive network of experts.
- Teams that complete the UnFound Accelerator will get the chance to share their business idea at a pitch event.
About the Accelerator
Read all about the UnFound Accelerator:
- Visit the UnFound Accelerator page
- Read the UnFound Accelerator application guidance, including eligibility, what to expect and how to apply
The UnFound Accelerator is open for applications. The deadline is midnight 5 March 2023 and then the Accelerator will run from 26 April to 28 June 2023.