Turn your pioneering idea into a successful platform co-op business
The UnFound Accelerator is a business support programme for platform co-ops.
The UnFound Accelerator is made possible by The Co-operative Bank, which is also providing £10,000 in prize money to be distributed among the most successful teams.
Applications are now open for the 2023 UnFound Accelerator. The deadline is midnight 5 March.
The 2023 edition will start on 26 April 2023 and is composed of the following parts:
- An intensive 10-week programme of masterclasses from 26 April 2022 to 28 June 2023
- A pitch event on 11 July 2023 (TBC)
- One-to-one support to be arranged on the teams' own time from July to November 2023
- An aftercare package for teams that successfully complete the accelerator
About this guidance
This guidance will help you to decide whether the UnFound Accelerator is right for you. It includes information about:
- Who can apply
- An outline of the programme
- Commitments required by participating teams
- All the information you need to complete the application form
We’d like the application process to be inclusive and accessible
If there are any barriers preventing you from applying – or if you require this guidance or the application form in a different format – please email [email protected]