Turn your pioneering idea into a successful platform co-op business
This year UnFound is running the UnFound Accelerator – a 10 week programme supporting six teams of entrepreneurs in turning their pioneering ideas into successful platform co-ops.
The UnFound Accelerator is made possible by The Co-operative Bank who is also providing £10,000 in prize money to be distributed among the most successful teams.
- The first Accelerator is already running – until July 2021
- The second Accelerator is open for applications from 1-28 July 2021. You need to read this application guidance before applying. The application link is here.
This guidance will help you to decide whether the UnFound Accelerator is right for you.
It includes information about:
- Who can apply
- An outline of the programme
- Commitments required by participating teams
- All the information you need to help you complete the application form.
We’d like the application process to be inclusive and accessible. If there are any barriers preventing you from applying – or if you require this guidance or the application form in a different format – please email [email protected]