Ashford Pavilion Housing Co-operative

Trading address:
7-14 Great Dover Street

Ashford Pavilion Housing Co-operative is located close to Ashford town Centre. It forms part of a larger development alongside other housing association and privately owned properties. The scheme was built in 1996 and ownership was transferred to the Co-operative in 1999.

The estate has 40 properties comprising 17 two bed houses, 11 three bed houses, 8 one bed flats and 4 two bed flats. All properties have fully fitted kitchens and bathrooms, central heating and individual car parking spaces.

It is within easy access to shops in the town and has excellent travel facilities including cross channel trains from Ashford International train station.

Ashford Pavilion Housing Co-operative has contractual tenancies and, after internal transfers, has a 75% nominations agreement with Ashford Borough Council with the other 25% taken from the Co-operative’s waiting list.