The Booster fund is keen to support organisations led by under represented groups, in particular minoritised ethnicities.
By minorities ethnicities we mean individuals and minority groups who have been minoritised in a UK context through the political and social discrimination and barriers that they face.
Please pick the statement that applies best to your organisation
• Primarily led by minoritised groups – at least half of our board and senior management team is made up of people of minoritised groups.
• Represented by minoritised groups – at least one member of our board and senior management teams is from a minoritised ethnicity, but people of minoritised ethnicities are not in the majority.
• Primarily for the benefit of minoritised ethnicities - not primarily led or represented by minoritised ethnicities but working primarily for the benefit of minoritised ethnicities.
• Some minoritised ethnicities representation or benefit - minoritised ethnicities are represented in our team but not in leadership roles, and there are some minority ethnicities among our beneficiaries
• No minoritised ethnicities representation or benefit – our board and senior management team does not have any representation from people of minoritised ethnicities and there are no minorities ethnicities among our beneficiaries.