Published25th June 2020
This short paper makes four co‑op ‘offers’ to everyone working for a more sustainable and just future.
In this moment of crisis, co-ops are a great way for people to:
- Create decent new livelihoods
- Keep viable jobs in their community
- Breathe new life into local assets and enterprise
- Convert newfound community spirit into transformative social action
- Read and share We are the rebuilders
- Email the paper to your MPs, councillors and other elected officials
Our policy work is crucial to ensuring co-ops, of all shapes and sizes, enjoy the best possible business environment. We do this by working for and alongside our members to influence government policy…
Co-operatives UK has published four ‘offers’ for building back better, aimed at a government worried about jobs and everyone working for a more just and sustainable future.