Published5th May 2020
Last updated23rd January 2023
Co-operatives UK's board is made up of representatives from our members.
We've compiled a list of resources relating to the Co-operatives UK Board including:
- How the board is made up and how different groups of members are represented
- The Co-operatives UK rule book, which outlines our governance processes
- Candidate information for anyone interested in standing for the Co-operatives UK Board Elections
- Nomination form to put someone forward for a vacant Co-operatives UK board position. Note: this is a generic nomination form, we will issue specific forms for each category where there is a vacancy.
- Instructions on how to sign an Adobe online form
Find out more about our AGM and Board elections
Chart outlining Co-operatives UK board structure
Read Co-operatives UK's rule book
Board candidate Information
Board nomination form - Co-operative Development Bodies
Member resolution process
Board nomination form (generic)
Instructions for signing Adobe forms online
The board sets the strategic direction of Co-operatives UK.
We are owned and controlled by our members. Find out how to get involved in our governance.
We are owned and controlled by our members. The seats on our board represent different categories of our membership.
As a co-operative, the co-operative values and principles are enshrined in how we operate.