Published5th May 2020
Last updated8th March 2021
Co-operatives UK's board is made up of representatives from our members.
We've compiled a list of resources relating to to the elections for the Co-operatives UK board in one place, including:
- How the board is made up and how different groups of members are represented
- The Co-operatives UK rule book, which outlines our governance processes
- Candidate information for anyone interested in standing for the Co-operatives UK Board Elections
- Nomination form to put someone forward for a vacant Co-operatives UK board position. Note: this is a generic nomination form, we will issue specific forms for each category where there is a vacancy.
- Instructions on how to sign an Adobe online form
Find out more about our AGM and Board elections
Chart outlining Co-operatives UK board structure
Read Co-operatives UK's rule book
Board candidate Information
Board nomination form (generic)
Instructions for signing Adobe forms online
Board nomination form - Federals election category
Board nomination form - Consumer Owned Co-operative election category
Board nomination form - Retail Consumer Co-operatives (Midlands) election category
Board nomination form - Retails Consumer Co-operatives (Scotland and the North) election category
Board nomination form - Retail Consumer Co-operatives (the South) election category
Worker Co-op Council nomination form
Worker Co-op Council candidate information
Member resolution process
The board sets the strategic direction of Co-operatives UK.
We are owned and controlled by our members. Find out how to get involved in our governance.
We are owned and controlled by our members. The seats on our board represent different categories of our membership.
As a co-operative, the co-operative values and principles are enshrined in how we operate.