Join Wendy Carter from Co‑operatives UK for this webinar on Thursday 24 March from 10am-11am.
About the webinar
We all know that marketing is important, but where do you start?
If you are new to promoting your co-op, come along to this webinar to pick up some basic tips from our friendly marketing team.
- This webinar will take place online for 1 hour.
- A presentation will be delivered followed by Q&A.
How much does it cost?
- This webinar is FREE for members of Co-operatives UK.
- £10 + VAT for non-members. Co-operatives UK members receive 30% off all paid events – plus LOTS more benefits. Learn about Co-operatives UK membership.
What attendees will learn
- A simple step by step guide to promoting your co-op.
- Tips for understanding your customers and members and how to reach them with the right messages.
Who should attend?
- This webinar is aimed at anyone who has responsibility for marketing, communications, product development or running a co-op or community business.
- This is an informal introduction to marketing and presented in a ‘top tips’ style, so suitable for people who are new in the role, and who may not have formal training in marketing or communications.
About the trainer
Wendy has worked in the charity sector for 20 years. She helped to re-launch Britain’s last remaining cloth hall into an internationally renowned heritage attraction, established the UK’s largest network of healthy cooking clubs and championed the return of the water vole at her local Wildlife Trust. As Head of Marketing and Communications at Co-operatives UK Wendy brings a fresh eye to communicating the co-op values and principles to different audiences, and is part of our management team. She's on the board of the Co-operative Heritage Trust.
Recording the webinar
This webinar will be recorded and shared with participants afterwards. It will also be hosted on the Co-operatives UK website, accessible to Co-operatives UK members only. If you are unable to attend on the stated date, you can still book on to receive the recording link.