Join Dane Pollard from Co‑operatives UK for this webinar on Wednesday 3 November from 11am-12pm.
About the webinar
Holding your first Annual General Meeting (AGM) can be daunting – but it is really important! It's a key part of a co-operative's governance AND a way of engaging with your members.
Join Dane Pollard from Co-operatives UK's advice team for a FREE webinar to help prepare for your AGM. Dane will provide some useful hints and tips on how to ensure it's a success!
- This webinar will take place online for 1 hour
- A presentation will be delivered followed by Q&A
How much does it cost?
- This webinar is FREE for members of Co-operatives UK.
- £10 + VAT for non-members. Co-operatives UK members receive 30% off all paid events – plus LOTS more benefits. Learn about Co-operatives UK membership.
What attendees will learn
- The key items that should be on the agenda of any AGM.
- A checklist for preparing and delivering your AGM.
- Post-AGM actions to help build on the success of your meeting
Who should attend?
The webinar is ideal for secretaries of co-ops new to the role as well as experienced secretaries wanting to brush up on their knowledge.
About the trainer
Dane works in our Advice team and is the first point of contact for all governance and legal enquiries. Dane specialises in providing advice and guidance to new start co-operatives and mutuals looking to incorporate and supports all types of co-ops with their governance arrangements, processes and policies.
Dane also acts as account manager to members that have set up in the last two years and provides guidance to them on all aspects of their governance calendar. He has many years of experience dealing with customers in the retail sector as well as clients in the corporate world.
Recording the webinar
This webinar will be recorded and shared with participants afterwards. It will also be hosted on the Co-operatives UK website, accessible to Co-operatives UK members only. If you are unable to attend on the stated date, you can still book on to receive the recording link.