Join us as we celebrate the accomplishments of the entrepreneurs to graduate from the 2023 UnFound Accelerator. And vote for your favourite pitch!
Join us on 11 July, 6-7pm for the UnFound Accelerator LIVE! Pitch event.
For 10 weeks, the UnFound Accelerator has supported four teams to turn their pioneering ideas into successful platform co‑operatives. The pitch event is their chance to showcase their brilliant ideas to the public and pitch for a slice of £10,000 prize money provided by The Co‑operative Bank.
What is the UnFound Accelerator LIVE! Pitch event?
- You will hear from each of the four teams.
- As part of the audience, you will have the chance to vote for your favourite pitches – help to choose which teams win a share of the £10,000 prize fund from The Co‑operative Bank. The top three teams will have the prize money divided between them.
The four teams are
- Deep Time empowers citizens to map archaeological sites and ecologies from satellite and LiDAR data so that the data can be used in the context of net zero and climate change.
- Grassroots City is a platform focused on rebuilding healthy communities of people and nature. Through facilitating opportunities for green social prescribing, the platform aims to support and scale grassroots initiatives working to improve green and blue spaces, increase biodiversity, and enhance nature-connectedness in the city.
- The Flower Grower Collective is a purchasing platform for wholesale cut flower and foliage sales, allowing small scale artisan growers to work together to access a wider market.
- The Impact Collective platform supports sustainable place-based initiatives in remote communities, by connecting community members to relevant resources and people.
Join us on Tuesday 11 July, 6-7pm, to show your support for the next generation of UK platform co‑ops!
The UnFound Accelerator is delivered by Co‑operatives UK and supported by The Co‑operative Bank.