On 30 March 2020 at 11am to 12pm, The Co-operative Bank hosts an online webinar in partnership with key North West business experts Federation of Small Businesses (FSB), Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce, and Incomeing. Registration closes on 22 March.
About the event
The expert panel will provide advice on a wide range of issues, from key business trends to how to manage cash flow during the pandemic and ways to access financial support.
As the pandemic continues to present challenges to small businesses across the country, it’s important that we share resources as a business community and provide guidance on how to navigate way through these difficult times.
The webinar will cover
- Insight into the current business trends, and how businesses can gain confidence during the pandemic.
- Effective ways to manage cash flow; how to make sure you get paid on time.
- Advice on how to access finance and manage your assets during the pandemic.
- Where to go for additional resources and third party business support of all sizes.
The panel of experts will be available to answer specific questions during a Q&A session or you can send in any specific questions before the session via the sign up form.
- Joining from The Co-operative Bank will be Malcolm Martindale, Head of Business Support. Malcolm will be representing the newly formed Business Support team at the Bank and will give an overview of how the Bank can help businesses who are facing financial problems.
- From The Federation of Small Businesses (FSB), Chris Manka FSB Region Chair, North West will give an overview of how and where small businesses can get additional resources and support during the pandemic.
- Subrah Krishnan-Harihara, Head of Research will be joining from Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce and will give an overview of the current small business insight and trends during the pandemic.
- Incomeing will introduce a way businesses can effectively manage their cash flow, sharing a demo of an app to ensure small businesses can make secure, instant and bank to bank payments on the go, whilst reducing the time spent on your financial admin.
You will be sent the Zoom meeting ID & password on registration.
Find out about financial support available to small businesses from The Co-operative Bank.