In this FREE webinar, Andrew Woodcock from Acorn Co-op Support will:
- Go through a set of management accounts from a non-finance perspective
- Explain the importance of cash flow statements
- Explain the importance of projections to safeguard your organisation's financial future
One of the keys to your organisation's success is knowing where you are on the business 'curve'. This session will help you identify your business position and what to do about it. For example if your organisation is:
- Plateauing: It may be an sign you need to invest in or create new initiatives
- Growing: Managing growth can be the make or break of your organisation
- On the downward curve: You need to know how to spot it early and, based on your figures, what your options are
Find out the key to a successful organisation based on your management accounts. It's as relevant for start ups as it is for established organisations.
Get a bespoke assessment of your business position from Acorn Co-op Support. They use a combination of your management accounts (two years' accounts if possible) and conversations with the board or finance team. For more information contact Andrew at Acorn Co-op Support.