Enspiral Labs is running workshops across Europe to give people context, tools and an experience in open participatory systems based on "our lived experience of working in a non-hierarchical network of startups".
Enspiral is a bold experiment in participation by design. The organisation uses the tools of business to create positive social impact and develop software and practices for non-hierarchical, open and participatory working cultures.
Ways of working are prioritised so people can focus their energies on what is most meaningful to them. This is a half-day workshop where we cover a set of five modules on these standard business concepts:
- Money: How do you democratically fund a community?
- Decisions: How can you come to consensus with 300 people and not sit in long meetings?
- Management: How do you hold accountability and support in an organisation without managers?
- Leadership: How might distributed leadership actually work?
- Governance: How do you enact governance in a participatory network?
The event is facilitated by Susan Basterfield and Kate Beecroft.
Discover more about Enspiral here.
Book tickets here.