In this Masterclass we will share with you 14 Patterns for Decentralised Organising. These patterns are like lenses for understanding the challenges of working with less hierarchy, and the practical responses that have proven to solve them.
Through this full day of participatory learning, you’ll not only gain new understandings, connections and fresh perspectives. You’ll leave the workshop with practical actions that you can start applying right away, to grow a purpose-driven team environment that feels nourishing, engaging, hugely productive and resilient.
Who is this for? In our workshop we bring together a diverse cross-section of people to share experiences and find new insights together. If you identify with any of these, this Masterclass is for you:
- Founder -- you’ve built a startup or launched a new NGO
- Networker, consultant, coach -- you’re connecting all the dots in the future of work: Agile, Teal, Holacracy, Sociocracy, Deliberately Developmental Organisations, etc.
- Intrapreneur -- you’re leading change within an established organisation
- Community organiser -- you coordinate people for positive social impact
- Facilitator -- you host collaborative processes for co-creation and collective intelligence
- Collaborator -- you’re in a co-op, freelancing, working in Agile teams, or contributing to community projects
Brought to you in collaboration with www.TheFederation.Coop - a community of values-driven technologists