In this Masterclass we will share with you 14 Patterns for Decentralised Organising. These patterns are like lenses for understanding the challenges of working with less hierarchy, and the practical responses that have proven to solve them.
- Learn how to implement new models for collective decision-making, like the advice process and consent-based decisions.
- Visualise the tools and processes in your team, find the gaps, and understand how to introduce new communications tools well.
- Practical interpersonal skills: how to have hard conversations, giving feedback, dealing with conflict, and talking about power differences.
- Understand how to build a culture of deep trust and belonging.
- How to access continuous improvement in your organising systems and in the emotional intelligence of your team
Who is this for?
In our workshop we bring together a diverse cross-section of people to share experiences and find new insights together. If you identify with any of these, this Masterclass is for you:
- Founder -- you’ve built a startup or launched a new NGO
- Networker, consultant, coach -- you’re connecting all the dots in the future of work: Agile, Teal, Holacracy, Sociocracy, Deliberately Developmental Organisations, etc.
- Intrapreneur -- you’re leading change within an established organisation
- Community organiser -- you coordinate people for positive social impact
- Facilitator -- you host collaborative processes for co-creation and collective intelligence
- Collaborator -- you’re in a co-op, freelancing, working in Agile teams, or contributing to community projects