Marketing for co-ops: training course and FREE online resources
Training days: Marketing for co-ops
As part of our series of Co-operative Skills Training sessions, we have an exclusive new training opportunity - Marketing for Co-ops training sessions:
The session will be 'high-energy', with a co-operative and problem solving flavour, designed to:
- Introduce marketing and help you understand the jargon
- Explain branding and what makes good messaging
- Help you identify ‘the competition’ or others playing in your field,
- Teach you how to get your product or service in front of the right people, and how to turn customers and clients into fans
- Explain how maximising your co-operative advantage can help you generate new business
The day is designed exclusively for those people who deliver marketing and communications in their co-ops.
FREE online marketing resources
Make sure you check out the marketing your co-op area in the growing your co-op section of The Hive where you'll find FREE hints, tips and resources for marketing your co-op, including guidance on objectives, strategy, plan and actions, as well as network marketing.
And why not register for updates from The Hive so you're the first to hear about new resources and opportunities on offer.
Share with you colleagues
We also have training courses and online content covering a range of areas from membership and HR to the environment – with more content to be added soon – so please share this page with colleagues or to social media (using the buttons below) to help spread the word.