We offer our members unique access to the best support from some of the UK’s leading advisers on co‑operative HR.
What HR support is available?
We know the type and amount of support you need will depend on where you are as a business. We offer three different levels of HR support to Co-operatives UK members – detailed below:
For just £200 per annum you can contact us up to 10 times a year with a question or query. As well as HR advice, you can use this package for support with governance, finance and membership too. And you can use your 10 contacts in any way that suits you. For example:
- Asking us to review a new employment contract template
- Clarifying the process if one of your members has raised a grievance (complaint)
- Finding out more about your HR requirements when you employ a new member of staff
- Understanding how to deal with a disciplinary in your co-operative
You can also choose to use more than one contact at a time if you have a particularly complicated issue.
We want to help you to be the best employer you can be. We know that this can take time. Starting from £1,000 a year, our HR package lets you contact us for advice and support with all things HR and employment law related, whenever you need it.
With the HR package you get:
- High-quality advice, support and guidance in HR policy, law, reward and benefits
- A subscription to XpertHR, the most comprehensive online source of HR compliance, best practice and benchmarking information
- Access to joint procurement opportunities for other HR products and services
- Access to benchmarking information from other co-operatives
- The chance to meet and engage with other members to share innovations in best HR practice
Sometimes you might need us to complete a standalone piece of work for you. We are always happy to discuss your needs and provide a quote where required. Find out what tailored support we can provide.