This directory lists co-op practitioners offering a range of expert services for new-start co-ops, existing co-ops and businesses looking to convert to co-ops. Use the 'programmes' filter to find practitioners for The Hive and Community Shares programmes.
- Governance (set up) (10)
- Community shares (9)
- Business planning (8)
- Fundraising (social investment) (8)
- Engagement and consultation, including volunteering (7)
- Governance (legal options) (7)
- Organisational development (start-up) (4)
- Community shares Standard Mark (3)
- Converting to a co-op (3)
- Organisational development (growth) (3)
- Fundraising (grant) (1)
- (-) Financial management and planning (3)
Our Community Enterprise CIC
Michael has over 25 years of experience in financial management and fundraising within the voluntary and public sectors, including company formation, business planning, building purchase, income…
Ironmonger Community Advisors
Alan has provided advisory services to community groups and enterprises for the past 8 years on behalf of Plunkett Foundation.
Hugh has 16 years’ experience of working with businesses and community groups on business plans, financial projections and funding applications.