This directory lists co-op practitioners offering a range of expert services for new-start co-ops, existing co-ops and businesses looking to convert to co-ops. Use the 'programmes' filter to find practitioners for The Hive and Community Shares programmes.
- Organisational development (start-up) (11)
- Governance (set up) (10)
- Organisational development (growth) (10)
- Engagement and consultation, including volunteering (9)
- Fundraising (social investment) (9)
- Business planning (8)
- Governance (legal options) (8)
- Converting to a co-op (7)
- Community shares Standard Mark (5)
- Developing/managing assets (1)
- Organisational development (diversification) (1)
- Social impact measurement (1)
- (-) Community shares (11)
- (-) Financial management and planning (2)
- (-) Business turnaround (organisations in crisis) (1)
- (-) Organisational development (maturity) (1)
Our Community Enterprise CIC
Michael has over 25 years of experience in financial management and fundraising within the voluntary and public sectors, including company formation, business planning, building purchase, income…
I am the strategic adviser to the Community Shares Unit, now partly retired, but still working in a freelance capacity a couple of days a month.
Nathan has been delivering support and training to co‑operatives, community enterprises and trading charities since 1998.
Chris works as an advisor for the Plunkett Foundation and as a Peer Broker for Power to Change, advising community businesses and helping them develop strategies that support their long-term…
Anne co-founded Morecambe Bay Community Renewables in 2011 and was the main author of their three successful share offer documents.
Paul is an experienced practitioner providing support to social and community enterprises.
Eva Goudouneix is Repowering London’s Community Development Manager.
Renewable energy activist, retired Chartered IT Practitioner and teacher.
Elderflower Legal & Secretarial Services
Mark Johnson is a commercial solicitor and ICSA-qualified Company Secretary with over 21 years’ experience of developing successful new business models, social and community enterprises.
Leeds Community Homes
Josh has numerous years experience in the co‑operative sector – in community led housing and worker co‑ops, as well as establishing and living in housing co‑operatives.
Say Watt Ltd