This directory lists co-op practitioners offering a range of expert services for new-start co-ops, existing co-ops and businesses looking to convert to co-ops. Use the 'programmes' filter to find practitioners for The Hive and Community Shares programmes.
- Governance (set up) (19)
- Organisational development (start-up) (18)
- Governance (legal options) (17)
- Organisational development (growth) (17)
- Business planning (15)
- Community shares (15)
- Engagement and consultation, including volunteering (15)
- Fundraising (social investment) (15)
- Converting to a co-op (11)
- Financial management and planning (3)
- Fundraising (grant) (2)
- Human resources (2)
- Organisational development (maturity) (1)
- (-) Community shares Standard Mark (6)
- (-) Organisational development (diversification) (2)
- (-) Business turnaround (organisations in crisis) (1)
WORKERS.coop is a federation or worker co-ops. We motivate, educate and organise workers to help more people start and run really great worker co-ops.
Our Community Enterprise CIC
Michael has over 25 years of experience in financial management and fundraising within the voluntary and public sectors, including company formation, business planning, building purchase, income…
The Community Shares Company
Dave has more than 20 years' experience of working with community and social businesses, helping raise over £17m from over 65 community shares issues in the last 8 years.
Chris works as an advisor for the Plunkett Foundation and as a Peer Broker for Power to Change, advising community businesses and helping them develop strategies that support their long-term…
As the voice of the UK’s co‑operative movement, we empower and support co‑operative enterprise with specialised knowledge and expertise, to grow the co‑operative economy and create a fairer…
Mark is an experienced community entrepreneur and advisor, specialising in enterprise working towards social and environmental change.
Jo has been providing support and training co-operative, community businesses and mutual organisations since 2000.
Acorn Co-op Support and Co-op Culture
Andy is an experienced ecological community entrepreneur with a speciality in housing co‑ops, land trusts, community ownership and worker co‑ops that have an ecological or sustainability focus.