This directory lists co-op practitioners offering a range of expert services for new-start co-ops, existing co-ops and businesses looking to convert to co-ops. Use the 'programmes' filter to find practitioners for The Hive and Community Shares programmes.
- Organisational development (start-up) (7)
- Organisational development (growth) (6)
- Community shares (4)
- Converting to a co-op (4)
- Engagement and consultation, including volunteering (3)
- Fundraising (social investment) (2)
- Community led housing (1)
- Developing/managing assets (1)
- Financial management and planning (1)
- Organisational development (diversification) (1)
- Social impact measurement (1)
- (-) Governance (legal options) (4)
- (-) Governance (set up) (4)
- (-) Business planning (3)
- (-) Community shares Standard Mark (2)
- (-) Business turnaround (organisations in crisis) (1)
- (-) Fundraising (grant) (1)
- (-) Organisational development (maturity) (1)
I am the strategic adviser to the Community Shares Unit, now partly retired, but still working in a freelance capacity a couple of days a month.
Chris works as an advisor for the Plunkett Foundation and as a Peer Broker for Power to Change, advising community businesses and helping them develop strategies that support their long-term…
Paul is an experienced practitioner providing support to social and community enterprises.
Cwmpas (formerly Wales Co-operative Centre)
Hannah Morris a Business advisor for the Community Shares Wales Resilience Project run by Cwmpas.