This directory lists co-op practitioners offering a range of expert services for new-start co-ops, existing co-ops and businesses looking to convert to co-ops. Use the 'programmes' filter to find practitioners for The Hive and Community Shares programmes.
- Organisational development (start-up) (18)
- Community shares (16)
- Organisational development (growth) (16)
- Governance (set up) (15)
- Fundraising (social investment) (13)
- Engagement and consultation, including volunteering (12)
- Governance (legal options) (12)
- Business planning (11)
- Converting to a co-op (10)
- Developing/managing assets (4)
- Financial management and planning (3)
- Community led housing (2)
- Fundraising (grant) (2)
- Social impact measurement (2)
- Business turnaround (organisations in crisis) (1)
- Human resources (1)
- Organisational development (diversification) (1)
- Organisational development (maturity) (1)
- Standards (health and safety, regulation) (1)
- (-) Community shares Standard Mark (8)
Our Community Enterprise CIC
Michael has over 25 years of experience in financial management and fundraising within the voluntary and public sectors, including company formation, business planning, building purchase, income…
I am the strategic adviser to the Community Shares Unit, now partly retired, but still working in a freelance capacity a couple of days a month.
Chris works as an advisor for the Plunkett Foundation and as a Peer Broker for Power to Change, advising community businesses and helping them develop strategies that support their long-term…
Anne co-founded Morecambe Bay Community Renewables in 2011 and was the main author of their three successful share offer documents.
Andrew Shadrake – ClimatePositive
Andrew has 15 years’ experience assisting community businesses in renewable energy, urban regeneration, food, arts, health and climate change. A former solicitor, he specialises in legal structures…
Eva Goudouneix is Repowering London’s Community Development Manager.
Diana is an experienced small business advisor and facilitator specialising in communities, social enterprise and asset transfer and development. She draws on her training as a building surveyor and…
Co-operative Assistance Network
Hilary has been supporting new and existing co-operatives since 1996 and community shares initiatives since 2010.