This directory lists co-op practitioners offering a range of expert services for new-start co-ops, existing co-ops and businesses looking to convert to co-ops. Use the 'programmes' filter to find practitioners for The Hive and Community Shares programmes.
- Community shares (9)
- Fundraising (social investment) (9)
- Governance (set up) (9)
- Business planning (8)
- Governance (legal options) (8)
- Organisational development (growth) (8)
- Organisational development (start-up) (8)
- Converting to a co-op (5)
- Community shares Standard Mark (3)
- Financial management and planning (3)
- Fundraising (grant) (3)
- Developing/managing assets (2)
- Community led housing (1)
- Human resources (1)
- Social impact measurement (1)
- Standards (health and safety, regulation) (1)
- (-) Engagement and consultation, including volunteering (7)
Co-operative Futures Ltd
I have founded and worked in many place-based co-operatives and community businesses in Oxford and have firsthand experience of business and organisational development.
Our Community Enterprise CIC
Michael has over 25 years of experience in financial management and fundraising within the voluntary and public sectors, including company formation, business planning, building purchase, income…
Nathan has been delivering support and training to co‑operatives, community enterprises and trading charities since 1998.
Paul is an experienced practitioner providing support to social and community enterprises.
Elderflower Legal & Secretarial Services
Mark Johnson is a commercial solicitor and ICSA-qualified Company Secretary with over 21 years’ experience of developing successful new business models, social and community enterprises.
Sophie has over 10 years’ experience in the social enterprise sector as a volunteer, director and accredited SFEDI business advisor.
Co-operative Assistance Network
Hilary has been supporting new and existing co-operatives since 1996 and community shares initiatives since 2010.