This directory lists co-op practitioners offering a range of expert services for new-start co-ops, existing co-ops and businesses looking to convert to co-ops. Use the 'programmes' filter to find practitioners for The Hive and Community Shares programmes.
- Community shares (9)
- Governance (set up) (8)
- Fundraising (social investment) (7)
- Governance (legal options) (7)
- Business planning (6)
- Engagement and consultation, including volunteering (6)
- Financial management and planning (3)
- Organisational development (start-up) (2)
- Business turnaround (organisations in crisis) (1)
- Developing/managing assets (1)
- Fundraising (grant) (1)
- Organisational development (diversification) (1)
- Organisational development (growth) (1)
- Social impact measurement (1)
- (-) Community shares Standard Mark (4)
- (-) Organisational development (maturity) (1)
Our Community Enterprise CIC
Michael has over 25 years of experience in financial management and fundraising within the voluntary and public sectors, including company formation, business planning, building purchase, income…
I am the strategic adviser to the Community Shares Unit, now partly retired, but still working in a freelance capacity a couple of days a month.
Chris works as an advisor for the Plunkett Foundation and as a Peer Broker for Power to Change, advising community businesses and helping them develop strategies that support their long-term…
Eva Goudouneix is Repowering London’s Community Development Manager.