This directory lists co-op practitioners offering a range of expert services for new-start co-ops, existing co-ops and businesses looking to convert to co-ops. Use the 'programmes' filter to find practitioners for The Hive and Community Shares programmes.
- Community shares (12)
- Fundraising (social investment) (10)
- Governance (set up) (10)
- Business planning (8)
- Governance (legal options) (7)
- Community shares Standard Mark (5)
- Financial management and planning (2)
- Organisational development (growth) (2)
- Organisational development (start-up) (2)
- Business turnaround (organisations in crisis) (1)
- Developing/managing assets (1)
- Organisational development (maturity) (1)
- Social impact measurement (1)
- (-) Engagement and consultation, including volunteering (9)
- (-) Organisational development (diversification) (1)
Our Community Enterprise CIC
Michael has over 25 years of experience in financial management and fundraising within the voluntary and public sectors, including company formation, business planning, building purchase, income…
I am the strategic adviser to the Community Shares Unit, now partly retired, but still working in a freelance capacity a couple of days a month.
Nathan has been delivering support and training to co‑operatives, community enterprises and trading charities since 1998.
Anne co-founded Morecambe Bay Community Renewables in 2011 and was the main author of their three successful share offer documents.
Paul is an experienced practitioner providing support to social and community enterprises.
Eva Goudouneix is Repowering London’s Community Development Manager.
Elderflower Legal & Secretarial Services
Mark Johnson is a commercial solicitor and ICSA-qualified Company Secretary with over 21 years’ experience of developing successful new business models, social and community enterprises.
Leeds Community Homes
Josh has numerous years experience in the co‑operative sector – in community led housing and worker co‑ops, as well as establishing and living in housing co‑operatives.
Community Energy Scotland
Andy has been investing in community shares for a decade and has helped to establish several co-operative societies in the Borders.