This directory lists co-op practitioners offering a range of expert services for new-start co-ops, existing co-ops and businesses looking to convert to co-ops. Use the 'programmes' filter to find practitioners for The Hive and Community Shares programmes.
- Governance (set up) (8)
- Community shares (7)
- Governance (legal options) (7)
- Business planning (5)
- Engagement and consultation, including volunteering (5)
- Fundraising (social investment) (5)
- Community shares Standard Mark (3)
- Organisational development (start-up) (2)
- Business turnaround (organisations in crisis) (1)
- Community led housing (1)
- Developing/managing assets (1)
- Organisational development (diversification) (1)
- Organisational development (maturity) (1)
- Social impact measurement (1)
- (-) Financial management and planning (3)
- (-) Fundraising (grant) (2)
- (-) Organisational development (growth) (1)
Our Community Enterprise CIC
Michael has over 25 years of experience in financial management and fundraising within the voluntary and public sectors, including company formation, business planning, building purchase, income…
I am the strategic adviser to the Community Shares Unit, now partly retired, but still working in a freelance capacity a couple of days a month.
Ironmonger Community Advisors
Alan has provided advisory services to community groups and enterprises for the past 8 years on behalf of Plunkett Foundation.
Cwmpas (formerly Wales Co-operative Centre)
Hannah Morris a Business advisor for the Community Shares Wales Resilience Project run by Cwmpas.