This directory lists co-op practitioners offering a range of expert services for new-start co-ops, existing co-ops and businesses looking to convert to co-ops. Use the 'programmes' filter to find practitioners for The Hive and Community Shares programmes.
- Community shares (15)
- Governance (set up) (14)
- Governance (legal options) (13)
- Engagement and consultation, including volunteering (12)
- Fundraising (social investment) (12)
- Business planning (10)
- Community shares Standard Mark (5)
- Financial management and planning (3)
- Organisational development (start-up) (3)
- Developing/managing assets (2)
- Fundraising (grant) (2)
- Social impact measurement (2)
- Community led housing (1)
- Organisational development (diversification) (1)
- (-) Organisational development (growth) (2)
- (-) Business turnaround (organisations in crisis) (1)
- (-) Organisational development (maturity) (1)
I am the strategic adviser to the Community Shares Unit, now partly retired, but still working in a freelance capacity a couple of days a month.
Elderflower Legal & Secretarial Services
Mark Johnson is a commercial solicitor and ICSA-qualified Company Secretary with over 21 years’ experience of developing successful new business models, social and community enterprises.