This directory lists co-op practitioners offering a range of expert services for new-start co-ops, existing co-ops and businesses looking to convert to co-ops. Use the 'programmes' filter to find practitioners for The Hive and Community Shares programmes.
- Governance (set up) (14)
- Community shares (13)
- Governance (legal options) (13)
- Business planning (12)
- Fundraising (social investment) (11)
- Community shares Standard Mark (6)
- Financial management and planning (3)
- Fundraising (grant) (2)
- Organisational development (start-up) (2)
- Community led housing (1)
- Organisational development (diversification) (1)
- Social impact measurement (1)
- (-) Engagement and consultation, including volunteering (12)
- (-) Organisational development (growth) (2)
- (-) Business turnaround (organisations in crisis) (1)
- (-) Developing/managing assets (1)
- (-) Organisational development (maturity) (1)
- Reset all
- (-) Community Shares
- (-) East Midlands
- (-) South East
- (-) Wales
- (-) Northern Ireland
- (-) Engagement and consultation, including volunteering
- (-) Organisational development (growth)
- (-) Business turnaround (organisations in crisis)
- (-) Developing/managing assets
- (-) Organisational development (maturity)
Our Community Enterprise CIC
Michael has over 25 years of experience in financial management and fundraising within the voluntary and public sectors, including company formation, business planning, building purchase, income…
Nathan has been delivering support and training to co‑operatives, community enterprises and trading charities since 1998.
I am the strategic adviser to the Community Shares Unit, now partly retired, but still working in a freelance capacity a couple of days a month.
Anne co-founded Morecambe Bay Community Renewables in 2011 and was the main author of their three successful share offer documents.
Green Fox Community Energy Co-operatives
Ben has worked in the renewable energy industry for 20 years and in 2012 co‑founded the Green Fox Community Energy Co‑operative.
Paul is an experienced practitioner providing support to social and community enterprises.
Elderflower Legal & Secretarial Services
Mark Johnson is a commercial solicitor and ICSA-qualified Company Secretary with over 21 years’ experience of developing successful new business models, social and community enterprises.
Cwmpas (formerly Wales Co-operative Centre)
Hannah Morris a Business advisor for the Community Shares Wales Resilience Project run by Cwmpas.
Based in Northern Ireland, Tiziana holds a ILM Certificate in Social Enterprise Support and has been involved in co-operative development since 2012.
Co-operative Assistance Network
Hilary has been supporting new and existing co-operatives since 1996 and community shares initiatives since 2010.
CASE and TH!NK FC
Ian is passionate about levelling the playing field. He’s an experienced co-operative and community business supporter who works through CASE and also TH!NK FC, a community business for sharing tools…
Coventry and Warwickshire Co-operative Development Agency
Andy has over 30 years’ experience in the co-operative, mutual and social enterprise sectors as a manager, director and business coach.