This directory lists co-op practitioners offering a range of expert services for new-start co-ops, existing co-ops and businesses looking to convert to co-ops. Use the 'programmes' filter to find practitioners for The Hive and Community Shares programmes.
- Organisational development (growth) (18)
- Organisational development (start-up) (18)
- Converting to a co-op (11)
- Governance (set up) (7)
- Engagement and consultation, including volunteering (6)
- Community shares (5)
- Fundraising (social investment) (5)
- Human resources (2)
- Organisational development (diversification) (2)
- Organisational development (maturity) (1)
- (-) Governance (legal options) (7)
- (-) Business planning (5)
- (-) Community shares Standard Mark (3)
- (-) Business turnaround (organisations in crisis) (1)
WORKERS.coop is a federation or worker co-ops. We motivate, educate and organise workers to help more people start and run really great worker co-ops.
The Community Shares Company
Dave has more than 20 years' experience of working with community and social businesses, helping raise over £17m from over 65 community shares issues in the last 8 years.
As the voice of the UK’s co‑operative movement, we empower and support co‑operative enterprise with specialised knowledge and expertise, to grow the co‑operative economy and create a fairer…
Co-operative Futures is a business development consultancy specialising in co-operative, mutual and community led businesses.
Co-operatives and Mutual Solutions (CMS)
Dave has advised over 50 completed community share issues over the last 18 years raising £11 million of shares often topped up with other forms of finance.
People Support Co-op Limited
Abbie is an experienced worker co-operator and founder member of People Support Co-op, providing practical HR and governance support and advice to co-ops and community businesses.
Mark is an experienced community entrepreneur and advisor, specialising in enterprise working towards social and environmental change.
Jo has been providing support and training co-operative, community businesses and mutual organisations since 2000.