The worker co-operative council is elected by worker co-operative and employee owned members of Co-operatives UK.
They act as a sounding board on issues affecting worker co-operatives and nominate two places on to the Board of Directors. Members stand for two years.
- Alex Buckmire - Voluntary Action Harrow
- Bob Cannell – Suma (elected to Board of Directors)
- Richard Crook - Essential Trading
- Debbie Harley - Delta T Devices
- Ed Russell – Co-operative Web
- Britta Werner – Unicorn Grocery (elected to Board of Directors)
- Sion Whellens – Calvert’s
- Rebecca Smith - Seeds for change
Visit our governance section to find out more about how Co-operatives UK is run for and by our members.