Event sponsor: Civica
Civica is delighted to sponsor Practitioners Forum 2022.
Civica Election Services has helped co-operatives engage members and candidates and maximise turnout for over two decades, supporting governance needs for ballots, elections, AGM and proxy voting.
They understand that democracy is right at the heart of how co-operatives, mutuals and building societies function and make decisions. From elections to boards, councils or committees to voting at AGMs, they ensure members can take part in decision-making quickly, easily and securely.
Similarly, Civica understands the statutory obligations of buildings societies and friendly societies, offering a wide range of time-critical services to support your policy holder votes, elections, AGMs, EGMs, SGMs, and member votes.
Talk to Civica about:
- CESjoinIN: A hybrid and virtual AGM solution, securely connects people to your events with video, Q&A and voting through their web browser
- Online voting and engagement platform: Fast, easy to use and secure online voting for your members, with features to help drive engagement, promote your election and maximise turnout
- Returning Officer and Independent Scrutineer: Civica often acts as both Independent Scrutineer and Returning Officer – for elections, proxy voting and attending in person for AGM, EGM or SGM voting
- Nomination management: Online or by post
- Design, print and mailing: Civica's secure in-house end-to-end services give you full control of the process, quick response times and turnaround, as well as significant cost savings