Join us for this online training on Thursday 6 October from 10am‑12pm.
About the training
You've been promoting your co-op or community business but how do you know that you are communicating the right messages, which channels to use or where to focus your attention?
Learn how to carry out a simple marketing audit to understand your customers and their needs, with a step by step guide to writing a simple marketing strategy using a template which you can take away.
- This training course will take place online for 2 hours
- A presentation will be delivered, followed by a Q&A session.
- A break will be incorporated within the training course
How much does it cost?
- £45 + VAT for members of Co-operatives UK.
- £65 + VAT for non-members. Co-operatives UK members receive 30% off all paid events – plus LOTS more benefits. Learn about Co-operatives UK membership.
What attendees will learn
- Understand the difference between marketing and communications.
- Learn how to carry out a simple marketing audit.
- Understand the process for creating a marketing strategy.
- Receive models, tools and templates to take away.
Who should attend
- This session is pitched at anyone who has responsibility for marketing, communications, product development or running a co-op or community business.
- Anyone that already knows what to do, but may need some guidance to approach this in a strategic way.
- Anyone that has a marketing strategy and want to sense check and learn from others.
Recording the training
This training course will be recorded and shared with training participants afterwards. The recording will be available for one month after the training date. If you are unable to attend on the stated date, you can still book on to receive the recording link.