Book tickets now for Practitioners Forum our flagship training and development event for people working in co‑operative businesses large and small. Join us in Manchester on Thursday 23 November.
About the event
Our flagship training and development event, Practitioners Forum boasts 20 individual session across five forums: governance, communications, HR, finance and membership. Practitioners Forum 2023 is proudly sponsored by The Co-operative Bank.
- Practitioners Forum will take place at The Studio, Manchester from 10am to 4pm on Thursday, 23 November 2023
- Registration desk and refreshments from 9.30am
- Four one-hour sessions will be delivered across five forums – membership, governance, finance, HR, communications
- Refreshments and lunch included in ticket price
- Plenty of networking opportunities!
How much does it cost?
- £140 + VAT for members of Co-operatives UK
- £200 + VAT for non-members. Co-operatives UK members receive significant discounts off all paid events – plus LOTS more benefits. Learn about Co-operatives UK membership
- Bursary tickets: Co-operatives UK is committed to making Practitioners Forum as accessible as possible and has made a limited number of bursary tickets available for its members.
- The bursary gives 50% off the member price – £70+VAT. It is designed for new-start co-operatives within first three years of trading (the option to book a bursary ticket will appear when you enter your membership number)
- It's also for co-operatives older than three years where cost is prohibitive to attendance. If this is the case, please email [email protected] to request a bursary ticket.
Who should attend?
Practitioners Forum is a professional development opportunity for all people connected to co-operative businesses. It is of particular interest to those who specialise, or work across, membership, governance, finance, HR, communications.
Our mix and match format enables delegates to choose the sessions which benefit them most from across the forums.
View the sessions announced across our five forums over on the Practitioners Forum page.
Any cancellations made within 28 days of a ticketed event are subject to full payment with no refund. Delegate name swaps can be made free of charge until the day of the event. Please contact us via [email protected] to discuss.