Practitioners Forum 2022 – book your place
Book tickets now for Practitioners Forum our flagship training and development event for people working in co‑operative businesses large and small. This year's annual sell-out is on Wednesday 23 November in Manchester.
About the event
Practitioners Forum boasts 20 individual session across five forums five distinct forums: governance, communications, HR, finance and membership. Our most popular training and development event, this years Practitioners Forum is proudly being sponsored by Civica.
- Practitioners Forum will take place at The Studio, Manchester from 10am to 4pm on Wednesday, 23 November 2022
- Registration desk and refreshments from 9.30am
- Four one-hour sessions will be delivered across five forums (so 20 sessions in all) – membership, governance, finance, HR, communications
- Refreshments and lunch included in ticket price
How much does it cost?
- £120 + VAT for members of Co-operatives UK
- £175 + VAT for non-members. Co-operatives UK members receive significant discounts off all paid events – plus LOTS more benefits. Learn about Co-operatives UK membership
- Bursary tickets: Co-operatives UK is committed to making Practitioners Forum as accessible as possible and has made a limited number of bursary tickets available for members. The bursary gives 50% off the standard member ticket price (reducing the price to £60) and is designed for new-start co-operatives (within first three years of trading) or those struggling to pay the full rate.
Who should attend?
Practitioners Forum is a professional development opportunity for all people connected to co-operative businesses. It is of particular interest to those who work across one or more of the following areas. Our mix and match format enables delegates to choose the sessions which benefit them most from across the forums: