Co-operatives UK organises a range of training events throughout the year to help take you and your co-op to the next level.
“I got so much from these events. They were really well thought through and delivered, focused on the issues people faced as worker co-operators and giving practical tools to help them and their co-ops. Recommended!” Dave Boyle, Principle Six
2017 training programme
- Accountancy Essentials** | Manchester, 9 May 2017
- Essential training for co-op secretaries* | Manchester, 16 May 2017
- Social Investment Tax Relief (SITR) made simple** | Manchester, 17 May 2017
- Accountancy Advanced** | Manchester, 24 May 2017
- Essential training: Marketing for co-ops* | Birmingham, 14 June 2017
- Advanced training for co-op directors* | Manchester, 5 July 2017
- Essential training: Strategic planning & change management* | Manchester, 13 July 2017
- Essential training for co-op directors* | Birmingham, 10 October 2017
- Essential training: Strategic planning & change management* | Manchester, 12 October 2017
What's missing from our training programme?
In addition to the above sessions, we are offering a number of demand-led sessions which we will organise depending on interest.
Simply fill in this form to let us know if any of the following options are of interest, and your contact details:
- How to have an engaged & effective membership
- Basic financial management
- Managing conflict and dealing with difference
- Effective meetings and decision-making
- Managing your environmental impact
- Essential co-op secretaries
- Simply legal – legal forms and organisational types for co-ops
Bespoke training with Co-operatives UK
Did you know that the Co-operatives UK Advice Team offers bespoke, in-house training tailored to your needs? If this is of interest to you, get in touch via [email protected] or call 0161 214 1750.