We deliver excellent value through providing a high quality service at excellent rates.
To maintain these rates there are some limits applied. Where these are reached, we work together with subsribers to ensure they continue to receive a high quality service at great value through third party providers.
- We provide advice, but we do not pay any liabilities
- Any services not covered in our HR package, or where our service offering makes clear these are available but charged separately
- Advocacy in hearings of estimated length of hearing greater than five days. Assistance will be provided to securing an external advocacy at a reasonable cost, to be agreed in advance, but once agreed that cost must be met by the member
- Advice on very high value claims or liabilities (exceeding £1m) where advice from leading counsel is recommended by the Head of HR Services. Assistance will be provided to secure appropriate external advice at a reasonable cost, but once agreed that cost must be met by the member
- Advice and advocacy on multiple claims exceeding 20 joint claimants. Assistance beyond this level may have resource and cost implications. Additional discussions will be needed in cases of this scale
- Where there is a conflict of interest between Co-operatives UK members (for example, transfers of businesses between members)